I know that I haven't written in a while, and I apologize. I am sure that you are all sick of prawns and shrimp by now! I know that I am. I was away from the blog for a while because I lost my internet connection for a few days-slash//// I was on a bender.

what's a bender you ask?
I went out for 5 nights straight, two of those days I got home at 6:00am and 5:30 am.
But after two "days off". I am back to normal. As normal as can be expected for me anyways.
I have lots of stories to tell.
I went to check out the restaurant Joe Beef, the restaurant where the two previous chefs of
Globe are now working ( turns out that I totally missed out not getting to work with them. Their restaurant is totally my style. Rustic, classic,cabin, diner party, local fresh ingredients style cooking!!!

The atmosphere was awesome aswell.
Since I am way to bagged to write a good post, I am just going to attach some recent pictures and promise to write again soon.
I will tell you all about the meal, the pictures are just a preview.

OH yeah,
did I tell you that I am the new pastry chef at globe?
I am going to take my camera with me to work tomorrow and take pictures of all my plates.
ok gotta go to sleep..... mmmmm sleep
oh, incase you are still miffed that I didn't write for a while, I have another good excuse, the 120 hours I accumulated for a two week period paycheck. I have been busy!!!!!!

Here's one from the washroom at Joe Beef!
5 comments:
Love the dress! Obviously, gorgeous redheads can wear yellow! Good to have you back on-line.
yay! no more ugly prawns. I think we deserved that pretty pic of you after looking at those prawns for week after week... looking forward to hearing about your adventures!
You better start writing more because Sopranos is finished for the season.
Karen
Hi Megan! I definitely had been looking forward to your latest installment. I can't wait to see the pics of the pastries.
Megs,
I'm addicted to checking your site every day so it's refreshing to finally see a new posting. For my sake, can you please keep it up. Thanks a lot, buddy.
Post a Comment