Monday, October 16

"Wait a minute, are you guys sisters?"


Thanks Bronwen and kris for the great visit! Cheers to Swedish baths, Brazilian girls, free drinks, annoying boy co-workers, bagels, and being asked for directions!
You are both such wonderful pre retirees (sp?). I was so happy to show off my beautiful intelligent sister to my friends and co workers. Rhi, Zach, what do you say...come visit me
Thanks for helping me prove that people from B.C don't smell like pot, incense and granola.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sayyy, you guys do look alike. love the fall colours.
rachel

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Meg! We had such a nice time, and it was lovely to see you thriving in beautiful Montreal.

Kris

Anonymous said...

Like Kris said, we had a great time - thanks for organizing our fabulous dinner and the concert, making me coffee every morning, and not stepping on my head when you climbed out of bed! If you are in Montreal for another year or so, I will definitely be back to visit!

Anonymous said...

Hey, didn't I prove the non-smelly BC-ers thing??
seriously, sounds as if you three had a good time -- look forward to hearing more details -- what concert? what was the dinner? etc.

Anonymous said...

Some details:

Dinners:
L'Express (this is the one Meg organized, and we *loved* it)
Schwartz's (of course)
Also, Portuguese chicken, but I don't remember the name of the restaurant.

Drinks/snacks:
Bily Kun(please note the frightening ostriches!)
Bagels! (we saw a guy there buying an entire duffle bag's worth of bagels!)
Jean Talon market
Atwater market
La Belle Province
(for late night poutine, which is still in my stomach, I suspect)

Activities:
Brazilian Girls (awesome concert!)
Scandinavian spa in Mont Tremblant (also included lots of random bus rides)
Cruise on the St. Lawrence

What did I miss, Bronwen?

Kris