Monday, December 18

as you may have already guessed...

Hi

I was planning on telling you guys my secret a couple days ago. As you may have already guessed it has to do with me getting a new job. I thought that it would be an easy decision to make. But..... WOW. I have had an extremely tumultuous week. I will be "in negotiations" until this Friday. I promise that I will give you all the juicy details after that. But.... until then, I have to keep the info under my hat.
To buy myself more time with you guys, I am proposing another contest.
Choosing a name for my new guest contributor, my mum. I am not too crazy about "Mother Sprout"either. So I am going to let you guys throw out some ideas and help me crown my mum and a official co-blogger with a dramatic new title.

ok, bombs away

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Well you have Dramatic Sprout, how about Dynamic Sprout (Dynamom)or Firecracker Sprout. I gasped at the bonnet and apron image of Mother Sprout, who is in fact elegant, wise, warm, intelligent, nurturing and inspiring -just a few. All and more which is what you would expect of Megan's mother!
Megan I wait anxiously for this latest chapter in your exciting and well earned adventurers, love and hugs, Barbara