Wednesday, December 6

check check it out!

hey , this is a cool website. www.facebook.com
check it out, sign up, share photos and create clubs. I think I am going to creat a dramaticsprout club, you guys can totally join. hahaha
megs

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you forget how technologically challenged some of your readers are -- or at least how out of the loop.
Is Facebook something like MySpace? (as if I know how that works, but I have a wee idea)
I can't tell from the website -- there's not enough there to get motivated to go further and I'm not keen on registering for stuff I don't know about. Tell me more.

And also, hope to hear something about how your time in Montebello went -- you should make Bronwen guest-blog for you at some point (I'm good at volunteering others)

love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

Megan,
facebook is my guilty pleasure... (i spend way too much time procrastinating on it). I will definately join the dramaticsprout group!! I am sure it will rival my other fav groups such as " Body Break (with Hal Johnson and Joanne McLeod)" and "I already know you because I spend way too much time pervving on facebook..."!!
love Marlis

Anonymous said...

P.S. I am going to "facebook" you right now!