Wednesday, May 17

Happy Birthday Frances!!!!!!!


Lots of love to my mom on her birthday! Give her a call and wish her Happy Birthday.She is all alone in the house today.
She'd better be relaxing. "Can you hear me mom"!
I love you mom, have a wonderful day. Call me as soon as you get my package.( I insured it so let me konw the condition it arrives in)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so cute!
Am I going to be answering the phone all day from now on? (at least you didn't give out the call-me card number!)
Thanks for the b.d. wishes -- I'm just heading up to the mailbox now to check out the day's catch.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Meg,

what a nice way to wish your mom a happy birthday. have a nice day yourself.
rachel

Anonymous said...

I loved your birthday greetings to your Mom. You are a smart girl. I did phone your Mom but before I opened your note today. I look forward to reading your notes every day.
Love, Grandma S.

Anonymous said...

Megs,
Are you going to give out Mom's address next? hee hee hee - hopefully the bed bugs die on route to BC - don't send them here buddy.

Anonymous said...

aww! how cute are you?!
(you should start planning my birthday message soon... it's the big 3-0 coming up so I think it deserves something special ;)

Anonymous said...

thanks for the reminder. Erica was reading your blog and yelled to me that it was my sisters' birthday. I immediately called her and had a great birthday conversation(I know she appreciated my singing) thanks to you no sister guilt.
hilary