So, your pissed that I haven't been posting as frequently...
I am pissed to
Pissed that my computer is hooped, I cant connect to the internet. Jen is ok with me using her computer, but it was way easier to go in my room, shut the door and write when I got home from work at 1:30 in the morning.
I am also pissed that there are now 4 girls living in my house, with one bathroom between us. Natahsa Jens primadonna friend is living with us for 3 weeks until Cait moves out and she takes over her room. Apparently Natasha had mice at her previous apartment. Hummm. Deal with them dear, at least they weren't sneaking into your bed at night an sucking your blood.
Jens boyfriend is staying with us aswell. He is here for 10 days. YUP one bathroom.
At least i can get away from all that when I go to work. Except that I kind went out with and kissed one of the guys that I work with. I realize that this cant , and wont happen again, but it makes the day all the more awkward. That's not the least of my work woes. This weekend I sGrand prix, race car stuff. We are expected to do 700 covers. We usually do 200 on a busy night. It is going to be a shit show!!!! I was supposed to go into work today(on my day off) to make sure that everything in my station is ok. I couldn't go into work thought because I have been in the bathroom all morning. I am very good at making my self sick with worry.
I am pissed at my phone bill. When you are as homesick as I am , somehow you can justify a hour long CELL phone call toy your best friend at home who is pregnant. Yeah, Caitlin is pregnant,and I am missing all her glowing glory. So sorry that I haven't been posting as much, I have a life I have to love before I go on line an commentate it!
oh, and for the record, what's harder, a one line comment, or a charming and witty post every few days?????
lots and lots of frustrated love,
megs
Wednesday, June 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Yikes... that is alot of people living in your place. (Was that written in the contract?)Tony Soprano would know how to deal with those people!!
Hold your head high!.............Karen
Megan I'm hearing a certain Daniel Powter song as I read your posting. It sounds pretty crappy (no pun intended) sharing your bathroom and other living space with so many people, and no computer..... aaaaarrgh!!!
Hang in there!
Um, I'm sorry, but are you saying I live in a glass house...because I'm pretty sure I don't.
sorry to sound harsh(reading this the next day). I was "having a day yesterday".
Wish me luck today! Off to the races Grand Prix style.
I love you Rhiannon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You totally pushed me to get back on line. "seeing" my family again is great. I'll try and keep you in my loop for the next couple of hectic days.
love megs
awww... that's what I like to see -a little sisterly love :) meg, glad to see you're feeling better today. you're going to rock that kitchen. (and hey, your blog isn't called "dramatic sprout" for nothing!)
hey what I want to know is why
no one's commented on the "I kissed a guy I work with". Do we not get details?
hilary
Mom seconds Hilary's query!
well??? we're waiting. yeah, yeah we know you're busy, but when you have a moment, perhaps you could fill us in.
rachel
mom's re-thinking her response -- knowing Megan is perfectly capable of making ALL the details public knowledge -- wisdom, girl, wisdom
Post a Comment