
Hi,
This is just a note to let whoever is reading know that I can't be swayed. I Don't care what is bought, lent, or given to me. It doesn't change my feelings towards that person. Heck, give me all the money in your pocket and I may still go home with someone else(for example). I never claimed to be a saint. This is the reality.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate everything someone gives me. It makes me feel special at times, but that still doesn't change anything.
Treat me how you want to treat me, but just know that in most situations, my only intentions are to be friends. Get over it.
ok, rant.

6 comments:
Let me guess --- hmmm, think I got it!
And can you say that en francais?
hope you can still manage to stay friends 'cause if you're talking about who I think you are, that friendship's been important to you. Good luck.
Good to have you back posting, btw.
love, mom
thanks for the new post meg.... you will have to give us some more info though - that's just a tease!
(also something weird is going on with your formatting - all the stuff in the left column has been pushed down to the bottom of the page)
very succinct. love your pictures. the one of the girl with the short hair reminds me of a young leona.
rachel
Your words sure sound angry Meagan, but since Rachel pointed out the pictures I took a closer look. I've got to say (my analytical mind's working overtime here) that the pictures don't seem to match the words as they usually do so well in your blog. The broken heart has fuzzy edges and the light you've captured it in gives it a warm feeling. The glint in the old man's eyes, and those ridiculously big ears (I hope that's not your great grand-father) makes me wonder if you your anger wasn't as intense as it first seemed.
I am not really angry...
It's just a warning.
It's kinda vicious because I didn't realize that this person has been blogging here. I become 10 times bigger when I have been exposed.
wtf?????
I"ll call you sometime this week, Megs.
Post a Comment