Wednesday, September 6

Plumbers are known for crack too mom!


Hey, Its been a while, but I am making a come back.
I was in a bit of a rut for a while there. Demotivated and confused at work. I made some uncharacteristically Megan mistakes. Actually thinking about it now, it is a charter of mine to fall flat on my face in order to learn why not to let it happen again. Anyways... I think thing are going to get better.
After a long talk today, my friend and I have resolved our differences. We are and will continue to be good friends for each other. Bottom line. Turns out he's a gentleman, who actually pays for dinner and doesn't expect anything in return. How refreshing!
I am going to be taking a week off of work soon. I plan on doing a lot of exploring and blogging.
wish me luck and love
Megan

oh,
I finished the book my Mum lent to me while she was here visiting, It is titled The kite runner
It was a fantasic book. Does anyone have any good fiction suggestions for my next read?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just loved The Kite Runner, Megan. What a fabulous story. Have you read The Time Traveller's Wife? It's one of my recent favourites that had me lost in another world for awhile.

Anonymous said...

cheeky brat!
you're so gorgeous in that photo --
is it a self-portrait?
i'm so glad you patched things up with your buddy -- good friends are a real treasure.
love, mom

Schmidtstars said...

The Secret Life of Bees is good.

Anonymous said...

I loved your picture. You are a strong lady and doing well. Have a good holiday and do lots of shopping. Love you, GrandmaSprout

Anonymous said...

Karen recommended Kite Runner to me a while ago and it was one of my all time favourites.
I can't wait to hear about your adventures on your holiday.
and of course I love your picture.
rachel

Anonymous said...

Megs,
I agree with Leona...The Time Travellers Wife is an amazing book.
I am currently reading Shantaram...it is wondeful...makes you want to go to India!
Hope you are well!!!
Luv ya...Lisa

girlcook said...

lisa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!