Wednesday, November 22

hello, my name is .... ... .. ...

My name is Megan……………………………………………………………………


childhood ambition…to be an alligator………………………………………


fondest memory…Bronwen and Adam telling me they were engaged……


soundtrack…”hip hop for that ass”……………………………………………


wildest dream…to cook with no restrictions………………………………..


proudest moment…becoming a Sous chef for the first time ………………

biggest challenge…being a Sous chef and not killing anybody…………….


alarm clock…10:00 am ( even if I went to bed at 3:00am)…………………


perfect day…the morning in bed and a bottle of Moet and Chandon


first job…a cinnamon bun factory/bakery…………………………………..


indulgence…shopping in general…(Moet and Chandon/Crystal)…………


last purchase…a lululemon sports bra………………………………….……

favorite movie…goodfellas……………………………………………………


inspiration…my parent’s marrige……………………………………………


My life…I am a girl cook………………………………………………………………


My blog……is sprouting with drama…………………………………………………

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! I've seen different answers to this meme before in blog-world and it's always interesting to see what people come up with.
I know you're pretty busy at work these days, so it's great to see you taking a minute to remember your fans waiting patiently for another entry.
and btw, Dad ended up making ravioli again on his own, for himself, during the week -- he only told me about this and no pictures were taken -- he probably deserves a separate prize for ravioli-soloing!
love, mom

girlcook said...

WINNER!!!!!
WINNER!!!!!
WINNER!!!!!
Paul Sprout, come on down!
Dad, send me your mailing adress, cause I have a prize for you!
Great job.

Anonymous said...

you wanted to be an alligator??

Anonymous said...

Hi Megan

Wow, I am a winner. Yay! Of course I have to give credit to the little people who helped me so much - wait, I did this all by myself. Thanks Megan

Love Dad

Anonymous said...

Liar! You'd never have been able to do it if we hadn't nudged you into buying the pasta maker AND if Kris hadn't come over to show us how to fill the raviolis and shape them and squish their edges. But don't mind us -- we'll just be over in the corner, sulking!