Sunday, December 16

one eventful week!

I'm guessing that the events of this week are foreshadowing the drama that is to unfold in the coming months. ENTER DRAMATIC SPROUT...






I cut the shit out of my thumb

2 people are already screwing

2 people already got fired!



Me likes the dramatic material, it makes writing this blog a breeze.






Well I don't have to tell you about my ordeal again, but in case you were wondering, it is healing up very well. The muscle has reformed and the skin is starting to harden around it. ewww





Ok, now for the goods.


There is guy up here who has caused me some concern. I was worried I'd have to eventually beat him off with a stick. I was having a hard time just chilling and having a few drinks because he seemed determined to woo me. Well, worry no more Megs, the new front desk girl has got your back. This seemingly sweet girl (20), who's boyfriend drove her all the way up here, took one for the team. She isn't the brightest girl I have ever met (or the most loyal for that matter). She uses the word like... a lot. At 20 years old she has already had lip injections and is eager to give botox a whirl. (!?) Well she likes the drink, and he likes the drink so.... The talk of her coming out of his room, her laundry basket in hand, the other morning is fueling the rumours. The fact that they leave the bar at the end of the night together on a regular basis doesn't exactly deflect attention from the situation either. Finally, something to talk about . Just joking.

Well, not really.



Then if your burning ears aren't sated, there is the couple who came up together, then left 4 days after. Wayne and Andrea were an unlikely couple. He was a bigger Native guy, and she was a quite English woman. They both chain smoked like I'd never seen before. Well apparently Wayne confessed to stealing some beer and money from a servers room. There is a zero tolerance policy for stealing here. Needless to say they were out on their asses the next morning.


How is one to get out of here with no vehicle way you ask? Calling a taxi or waiting for the bus are out of the question. You basically have to walk! or hitch a ride with someone going in your direction. Well guess who happened to be the only person going in their direction? The server that he had stole from. He gave them a ride all the way to Cache Creek. That must have been an interesting car ride!



I am going to keep my ears and eyes open. This could be a very very "People" "US" "Star"

inspired blog in the next little while. You don't mind do you?


p.s


I went snow shoeing today and I saw cougar tracks!!!!!! And I saw a lynx out the window earlier today. Ahhh, even the wild animals want in on this gossip


happy trails

Megs

3 comments:

materfamilias said...

ah! the drama!
Not sure the invitation-only blog screening will cover your ass legally though sweetie, so some discretion might be a good idea.

Anonymous said...

discretion sm-scretion

Bronwen said...

watch out for the wild animals (all varieties!!)